Thanks to the combination of high capacity and weighing accuracy, it is currently the most widely used cherry packing machine. The 10-scale system is designed to pack fruit in a variety of container formats and weights at speeds of up to 120 packages per minute. A simple stainless steel design for easy operation, cleaning and maintenance. The unit is equipped with a clear and easy to use control touch panel.
- Black currants
- Frozen fruit
Features and advantages
- This highly accurate 10-scale weigh & fill system makes it possible to limit overweighing to the weight of a single fruit
- An extremely gentle system for spreading the fruit on the machine
- High packing output – up to 120 containers per minute
- High packing flexibility – the machine allows the use of various types of packaging such as punnet, clamshell, bucket, cardboard box, shaker, etc. for weights from 125 g to 1.5 kg
- Can be integrated with a checkweigher for packing in the E-weights standard
- Special software available in a Polish language version for registering each packed container
- The unit is easy to clean and maintain
A conveyor belt for transporting containers to the scales of the weigh & fill:
- A system for quick change of containers
- Quick transport of containers to the scales
- Easily adjustable packaging change
- Made of stainless steel
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network