Thanks to its combination of high output and weighing accuracy, it is currently the most widely used machine for packaging blueberries. The 16-scale system is designed to package fruit in a variety of container formats and weights at speeds of up to 200 packages per minute. A simple stainless steel design for easy operation, cleaning and maintenance. The unit is equipped with a clear and easy to use control touch panel.
– Black currants
- Frozen fruit
Features and advantages
- This highly accurate 16-scale weigh & fill system makes it possible to limit overweighing to the weight of a single fruit
- An extremely gentle system for spreading the fruit on the machine, which guarantees preservation of the wax bloom on the packaged fruit
- High packaging output – up to 200 containers per minute
- High packaging flexibility – the machine allows the use of various types of packaging such as punnet, clamshell, bucket, cardboard box, shaker, etc. for weights from 125 g to 1.5 kg
- Special software available in a Polish language version for registering each packed container
- The unit is easy to clean and maintain
A conveyor belt for transporting containers to the scales of the weigh & fill:
- A system for quick change of containers
- Quick transport of containers to the scales
- Easy to adjust change of packaging
- Made of stainless steel
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network