The AirJet Blueberry Grader is the most technologically advanced blueberry grading machinery on the market. The line features three types of AirJetTM Vision high definition (HD) cameras: black and white, colour, and near infrared (NIR) cameras. The sorter captures 21 images of the fruit’s surface, which enables a very detailed inspection from any perspective. The machine enables sorting according to:
- Size – the dimensions of each fruit are calculated based on 21 optical camera images;
- Softness/firmness – the machine is able to separate blueberries into 5 softness categories: intended for freezing, semi-soft, semi-hard, hard, and extra-hard, allowing producers to separate fruit – during packaging – for sale to different markets and according to their individual requirements
- Defects – the AirJetTM Vision’s GPJ technology detects internal and external defects such as bruises, discolouration and dryness
- Colour – the AirJet® Blueberry Grader makes it possible to reject red, green, and underripe fruit, and separates fruit by wax bloom level.
The GP Graders’ AirJet® sorts berries at the speed of up to 46 units per second per line, providing extremely high throughput while maintaining sorting accuracy.
Features and advantages
- Sorting is based on live feedback from AirJet Vision High Definition (HD) cameras
- The grading machinery makes it possible to divide fruit according 5 types of softness, i.e. very soft (IQF), semi-soft, medium, semi-hard and hard
- The grading machinery detects damage and defects such as bruises, cuts, cracks, etc. and is the only machine on the market able to sort out 100% of dry fruit
- The sorter separates flattened fruit from round fruit (98% accuracy)
- Possibility to sort out fruit infested by Drosophila suzukii.
- The AirJet® Blueberry is designed to meet sanitary and hygienic standards
- Designed with food grade materials for quick rinsing after use
- Reduced risk of food product contamination
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network