A machine designed for separating clustered cherries. Separation is performed by a set of blades that cut through the stalks.
A machine designed for separating clustered cherries. Separation is performed by a set of blades that cut through the stalks. The cutting set consists of blades fixed to hubs with screws. Cherries are fully protected from the saw blades. This is a unique piece of equipment that cuts the stalks to the required size before the fruit enters the sorting system.
Features and advantages
- The blades are made to ensure a long service life and accurate cutting
- Automatic adjustment of the cut depth on a touch screen
- The shape of the cutting blades enables more efficient cutting – up to 99% stalk separation efficiency
- The machine is very quiet during operation
- Designed with food grade material for quick rinsing after use
- The machine is designed in compliance with applicable sanitary and hygiene standards
Make an appointment for a consultation
with our specialist
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network