An optical sorter and a softness sorter are great choices for producers who want high quality fruit after sorting. The combination of these two sorters allows the cranberries to be sorted simultaneously for softness – too soft, overripe, dried, and damaged fruits are removed, and for colour – unripe and overripe fruits are removed efficiently and accurately.
– Black currants
Features and advantages
- Very accurate sorting of blueberries and cranberries and especially unripe or damaged fruit cranberries, thanks to the use of two rows of cameras that scan more than 90% of the surface of each fruit and to the use of 40 touch sensors
- A high sorting accuracy resulting in fewer complaints
- Support in mechanical harvesting
- A variety of uses for the sorters, including for other fruits
- A modular and versatile design, allowing connection to other machines in the line;
- The units are easy to clean and maintain
- Thanks to the easy system, operation of the machines is simple and fast, and does not require many hours of training
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network