The Float Tank removes rocks from the product flow. The nuts are submerged under water and float while rocks in the product sink to the bottom. The rocks are collected on an in-tank elevator to be removed and placed in a bin where they can be disposed of later. The good nuts then are removed from the water and are moved to the next piece of equipment.
Features and advantages:
- Removes rocks and heavy debris from the good nut product by sinking the trash and allowing nuts to float through
- Improved efficiency of the hulling process
- Decreased cost of maintenance of the huller
- Gentle handling of nuts causes minimum cracking
- Powder coated internal components resist rust and wear
- Large drain valve allows quick draining of dirty water
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network