The optical sorter is designed for sorting blueberries/cranberries according to the ripeness of the fruit. It uses a two camera row system and infrared technology to efficiently and accurately remove unripe, overripe, and damaged fruit.
The optical sorter makes it possible to sort blueberries/cranberries damaged by Drosophila suzukii and those infested with anthracnose.
– Black currants
Features and advantages
- Very accurate sorting of blueberries and especially unripe or damaged fruit, thanks to the use of two rows of cameras that scan more than 90% of the surface of each fruit
- A high sorting accuracy resulting in fewer complaints
- Support in mechanical harvesting
- A variety of uses for the sorters, including for other fruits, and the possibility to arrange the sorter in different line configurations
- A modular and versatile design, allowing connection to other machines in the line
- The machine is easy to use and does not require many hours of training
- The unit is easy to clean and maintain
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network