Revolution XL Twin traysealer
The Revolution XL Twin traysealer makes it possible to seal trays with containers filled with cranberries with film on the top. With two separate tracks on the conveyor feeding the packaging into the traysealer, productivity is doubled. The fastest all-electric fruit container traysealer available on the market. The machine allows the topseal shrink film to be bonded to the container, preventing spillage of packaged fruit and giving the packaging an attractive and hygienic appearance. The Revolution XL Twin traysealer is designed for customers who are interested in automating the packaging process and want to achieve high sealing efficiency.
The operating capacity of the Revolution XL Twin traysealer is 16-18 cycles per minute. The technology used makes the traysealer perfectly suitable for producers of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as ready-made meals.
Thanks to its lightweight design, the unit is very easy to operate and maintain.
- Soft fruit
- Processed fruit and vegetables
- Ready-made meals
- Dips and sauces
- Processed meat
Features and advantages
- Extended use-by date of products packaged in topseal with modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) and vacuum packaging (MAP-V), as well as the SkinPack technology
- The traysealer makes it possible to achieve savings on packaging by replacing expensive lids with shrink film
- Flexibility in terms of packaging formats
- Reduced plastic consumption – the lid is about 13 g of plastic and the shrink film is just over 1 g – savings compared to flowpack film
- Thanks to its intuitive and user-friendly touch screen and the quick exchange of parts, the traysealer is easy to operate
- A clear and easy to read touch screen provides real-time information on the status, performance, and diagnostics of the unit
- Thanks to the POWERDRIVE system, the traysealer does not require compressed air, which makes it energy efficient
- Easy access to the parts most sensitive to contamination for fast cleaning
Make an appointment for a consultation
with our specialist
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network