The SL2 traysealer makes it possible to seal trays with containers filled with soft fruit with film on the top. The machine allows the topseal shrink film to be bonded to the container, preventing spillage of packaged fruit and giving the packaging an attractive and hygienic appearance. The operating capacity of the SL2 unit is 14-15 cycles per minute. The technology used makes the SL2 traysealer perfectly suitable for producers of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as ready-made meals.
- Soft fruit
- Processed fruit and vegetables
- Salads and herbs
- Ready-made meals
- Dips and sauces
- Processed meat
Features and advantages
- The traysealer allows you to achieve savings on packaging by replacing expensive lids with shrink film
- Flexibility in terms of packaging formats
- Reduced plastic consumption – the lid is about 13 g of plastic and the shrink film is just over 1 g – savings compared to flowpack film
- Possibility to use modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) for extended product freshness
- Thanks to its intuitive and user-friendly touch screen and the quick exchange of parts, the traysealer is easy to operate
- Easy access to the parts most sensitive to contamination for fast cleaning
- Faster change of sealing dies (approx. 2 minutes)
- Reduced film and packaging waste thanks to the Pack Crush Protection (PCP) and Eco-Cut protection systems
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network