The SL4 traysealer makes it possible to seal trays with containers filled with cherries with film on the top. The machine allows the topseal shrink film to be bonded to the container, thus preventing spillage of packaged fruit and giving the packaging an attractive and hygienic appearance. The SL4 model is designed for customers with medium volumes of products to be packed.
The operating capacity of the SL4 unit is 15-17 cycles per minute. The technology used makes the traysealer perfectly suitable for producers of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as ready-made meals.
- Soft fruit
- Processed fruit and vegetables
- Salads and herbs
- Ready-made meals
- Dips and sauces
- Processed meat
Features and advantages
- Extended use-by date of products packed in topseal with modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) and vacuum packaging (MAP-V)
- The traysealer makes it possible to achieve savings on packaging by replacing expensive lids with shrink film
- Flexibility in terms of packaging formats
- Reduced plastic consumption – the lid is about 13 g of plastic and the shrink film is just over 1 g – savings compared to flowpack film
- Thanks to its intuitive and user-friendly touch screen and the quick change of parts, the traysealer is easy to operate
- A clear and easy to read touch screen provides real-time information on the status, performance, and diagnostics of the unit
- Thanks to the POWERDRIVE system, the traysealer does not require compressed air, which makes it energy efficient
- Faster change of sealing dies (approx. 2 minutes)
- Reduced film and packaging waste thanks to the Pack Crush Protection (PCP) and Eco-Cut protection systems
Make an appointment for a consultation
with our specialist
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network