A softness sorter is the best solution for medium and large plantations. The machine sorts blueberries according softness – it removes fruits that are too soft, too ripe, dried out, and damaged.
The Impulse softness sorter makes it possible to sort blueberries damaged by Drosophila suzukii and those infested with anthracnose.
- Black currants
Features and advantages:
- A very high efficiency of sorting according to softness thanks to 40 touch sensors
- Possibility to sort out blueberries damaged by Drosophila suzukii or infested with anthracnose
- A high sorting accuracy resulting in fewer complaints
- A variety of uses for the sorters, including for other fruits, and the possibility to arrange the sorter in different line configurations
- A modular and versatile design, allowing connection to other machines in the line;
- Thanks to the easy system, operation of the machine is simple and fast, and does not require many hours of training
- The unit is easy to clean and maintain.
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network