A unit for sorting cranberries by size. It uses technologies that enable accurate and gentle sorting. Removes undersized fruit and debris with specially adjustable slots between belts.
The belt calibrator is a very flexible grading machinery for cranberries. Thanks to its modular design, the grading machinery easily adapts to both large and small packaging lines. A jumbo calibrator is the best solution for removing wrong-sized and undersized fruit.
– Black currants
- Sweet and sour cherries
Features and advantages:
- Made of materials that are gentle to the fruit
- Belt width adjustable in the range of 8-12 mm
- A very gentle system with a low drop height on the reject belt conveyor
- A patented size adjustment system to easily adjust the calibrator to customer requirements
- A direct, stepless drive for smooth operation
- The simple design allows for easy disassembly and assembly, as well as cleaning of the machine
- The machine’s legs are equipped with wheels to ensure full mobility
- Made of stainless steel
Make an appointment for a consultation
with our specialist
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network