The AirJet® sorting system is the most technologically advanced cherry grading machinery on the market. The line features three types of AirJetTM Vision cameras – full HD, black and white, and near infrared (NIR) cameras. The grading machinery captures 21 images of the fruit surface, allowing inspection of more than 90% of the surface of each fruit. The machine enables sorting according to:
- Size – the dimensions of each fruit are calculated based on 21 optical camera images;
- Softness/firmness – the machine is able to separate cherries into 5 standard softness categories: intended for freezing, semi-soft, semi-hard, hard and extra-hard, and others, allowing producers to adjust the quality of fruit for sale to different markets and according to the individual requirements of their customers;
- Defects – the AirJetTM Vision’s GPJ technology detects internal and external defects in fruit, such as bruising, discolouration and dryness, and other defects caused by various weather conditions;
- Colour – the AirJet® sorting system can reject red, green, and underripe fruit.
The AirJet® system from GP Graders sorts cherries at the rate of up to 30.2 units per second per line, thus providing extremely high throughput while maintaining sorting accuracy.
Features and advantages
- Sorting is based on live feedback from AirJet Vision high definition (HD), black and white, and NIR cameras
- The grading machinery divides fruit into at least 5 softness categories, i.e. very soft (IQF), semi-soft, medium, semi-hard and hard
- The grading machinery detects damage and defects, such as bruises, cuts, cracks, scars, overmature fruit, and others, which can be defined using open source software
- Designed with food grade materials for quick rinsing and washing after use
- A simple and intuitive system operation interface
- A reduced number of seasonal employees working on the line, which translates into savings
Leave your contact details
and we will prepare a line for you
We are committed to providing superior technical and after-sales support. We guarantee that our service engineers are always close to our clients and ready to respond within 24 hours.
Our clients can always count on advisory support in post-harvest operations. All our employees are always willing to share their knowledge and experience gained from previous installations of our systems.
- Service Bases
- Company Office
- Our Customers
- Our Network